As experts in the translation of scientific nutrition information into easy-to-understand concepts, we are happy to contribute to written articles or be interviewed for radio, TV or print stories.
Some examples of print media interviews include: Global News article here
Cara and Rosanne are regularly featured on Breakfast Television Toronto and CTV News Kitchener Waterloo.
- Why kids should play with their food
- Healthy school lunches that taste great
- Ideas for making protein-packed breakfasts
- Inspiring kids to get involved in the kitchen
- What’s really in your breakfast cereal?
- Getting proper nutrition with plant-based diets
- Top nutrition trends of the year
- 3 ways to add seasonal veggies to your meals
- Using strawberries in every part of your meal
- Keeping your New Year health resolution
- Food preparation the key for healthy eating
Other media services include: