Speaking Engagements & Workshops
We love to share our passion for nutrition with groups. Whether speaking to health professionals, marathon runners, educators, or employees, we pride ourselves in delivering engaging, interactive and informative sessions.
Presentations are customized to meet your needs. Some of our popular presentations include:
- Body image and rejecting diet culture
- Infant nutrition & childhood picky eating
- Plant-based diets for adults and children
- Sport-specific nutrition (i.e. runners, hockey players, swimmers)
- Game-day nutrition and hydration strategies
- Adolescent athlete nutrition
Cara was invited to work with Ontario’s visually impaired athletes at our annual High Performance Camp, providing a breadth of useful information to athletes of various sport backgrounds. The content was both interesting and practical and the athletes were able to take relevant information and put individual plans into action. This year, we are again working with Cara to build off of our previous year’s workshop in order to further enhance the performance of VI athletes in Ontario. We look forward to working with Cara again in the near future!